covid 19 vaccine info
Covid 19 Vaccine Information
Current eligibility status:
For more information on the specific health conditions that are eligible for the vaccine, check the state's list of medical conditions.
Find a location to get vaccinated if eligible
Vaccine locations for eligible and active priority groups and phases.
- Click the icon in the top left with the arrow to view a list of locations
- Click on a map pin for hours, contact information, and sign up details
- Fill out your Self Attestation form and be prepared to present it at your appointment
- All sites require appointments
Additionally, if you are having trouble making an appointment online, you can try calling 211 and following the menu prompts for the vaccine. Someone will help you find a clinic and register for an appointment.
- Red star: Mass Vaccination Sites (high volume, large venue sites)
- Green star: General Vaccination Sites (healthcare locations)
- Blue star: General Vaccination Sites (pharmacy/grocery locations)
- Yellow star: Local Vaccination Sites (open to select cities/towns)
When scheduling an appointment for your second dose, please be sure you are scheduling through the same vaccination site as your first dose and follow their process for signing up for dose two.
More sites may be available for specific groups; please refer to the information for each eligible priority.
If you have general questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, you can try reviewing the state's frequently asked questions page for more information.