Receptionist / Dispatcher: Kim Rossi extension 508
Programs/ Volunteer Coordinator: Susan Shea-Bressette extension 501
Outreach & Social Services Coordinator: Diane Morgan extension 509
Outreach Assistant & Shine Coordinator: Phyllis Slate extension 505
Supportive Day Program Coordinator: Dianne Radebaugh extension 504
Food Service Coordinator: Laura Wagner extension 507
Council on Aging Members
Co-Chairpersons: Jim Dowling and Maura Guzik
Secretary: Diane Plante
Members: Donna Bozoglos Robert Farrington
Liaison: Brenda Aldrich
- To identify the total needs of the community's senior population in Belchertown.
- To education seniors in the areas of health, welfare, finances and personal well-being.
- To design, promote, implement, and coordinate services to meet seniors' needs.
- To assist in the promotion and development of intergenerational activities with seniors in the community.
- To provide an array of services and activities which are accessible to seniors and visitors.