Speech & Language Therapy Services
Lambert Speech & Language Services Website: www.lambertspeech.com
Caro Lambert, M.A., C.C.C., SLP Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech - Language Pathologist ~ Pediatric Specialty
17 Main Street ~ Suite 2 (Carriage Towne Commons)
P.O. Box 273
Belchertown, MA 01007
Lambert Speech and Language Services (LSLS) offers high quality, skilled, and individualized speech and language services in a fun and inviting atmosphere for children of all ages with a variety of communication difficulties and diagnoses. Principle owner, Caro Lambert, is a licensed and certified Speech Language Pathologist with over 22 years of pediatric experience in the Pioneer Valley evaluating, diagnosing and treating a variety of speech, language, oral motor, feeding and social / pragmatic difficulties in children.
Speech and language services available include evaluation and treatment in the areas of:
- Speech (articulation, phonology, apraxia, dysarthria)
- Language (receptive / expressive)
- Oral motor / Feeding (strength, range of motion, coordination, & speed of lips, tongue, jaw; jaw stability & grading)
- Phonological awareness (segmenting, manipulating & blending words, syllables and sounds of both spoken and written language)
- Social / pragmatic communication skills (Autism, PDD, Asperger's Syndrome)
- Parent / caregiver / staff training / education in PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System), sign language, speech, social / pragmatic, phonological awareness, oral motor, feeding, and language programs.
LSLS currently accepts several health insurance plans, school contracts and private pay.